An update from our 2016 season




An update from our 2016 season: Above are some pictures I forgot to post as I prepared the bags in February for delivery.  I finally was able to make the drive (with my mom) an hour away to give the money to Dr. Randle.  It is always so exciting for me to hand him the money.  It gives me a purpose for all the work that goes into it and knowing it is actually helping people in a very real way makes me feel so good.  I am hoping to involve my Junior High this year so I can hand over double or triple what I have been able to do on my own... excited to see if Elizas Hearts for Haiti can grow.  Looking forward to Valentines Day 2017!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Taking Orders & Accepting Donations for Valentines Day 2017!

Let the 2022 Season of Hearts 4 Haiti Begin!

My school is in!