New Year, New Goal!

I am so excited to double the amount of donations for Healing Hands for Haiti this year!  Here is a picture of me with Dr. Randle and my friend Emma who helped me last year that I forgot to post.  I feel so grateful to be part of something bigger than myself that really makes a difference for others.  As I get older I hope to really develop this into a supportive fundraiser for Healing Hands for Haiti that will make a difference for the people there... not just for me and the opportunity I receive in doing it.  Dr. Randle even said I could accompany him to Haiti when I am 16 to actually visit and see the people and facilities I have heard so much about.  Following is a link to a video that highlights how Healing Hands for Haiti was started by Dr. Randle and how desperately Haiti needs the clinics' help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N_lc0yNWHM
Happy Valentines Day 2016!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Taking Orders & Accepting Donations for Valentines Day 2017!

My school is in!

Let the 2022 Season of Hearts 4 Haiti Begin!