After a little break, I am back in the business of helping Haiti. With the help of Smith's and Lee's Marketplace I have pulled it off and I am selling the 2015 Hearts for Haiti Valentine bags for $2.00 a bag. 100% of the profits will go to Healing Hands for Haiti. Each bag will hold two cookies, a variety of chocolate candy, and a sparkle heart:). The flavors for this year are M & M, Chocolate Chip, and Double Chocolate Fudge. It is exciting to be helping with this amazing organization again that is helping local Haitians to help themselves. After Valentines Day I take this years "Haiti Jar" and personally give it to Dr. Randle,in Salt Lake City, who founded the organization.  If you would like to order a bag or two... please email me at stewcrew5@msn.com. Thanks! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Taking Orders & Accepting Donations for Valentines Day 2017!

Let the 2022 Season of Hearts 4 Haiti Begin!

My school is in!