A LOT of work!!

Dear Blog,

Well my mom and I are starting to recover from all that brownie making over Valentines week and there were some lessons learned!!  First, even though we experimented with recipes ahead of time it took 2 batches before we felt like the brownies were okay to sell.  Being a Baker is a lot of work and very tiring.  With all the mix-ups we made over 600 brownies and it took a lot of time.  There were 2 brownies for every bag, and every brownie took a lot of attention, so it was exhausting!

The good part is that people get excited about helping others.  People want to help Haiti, but also love giving something to someone they love.  This was a lesson I learned last year, and it makes all of this work worth it.

I am trying to set up a time to meet with Dr.Randle and give him the jar and I will take a picture and put it on here when I do.

One of our customers called me "The Valentine Fairy", so that will be my new name because I really like that.

Goodbye, The Valentine Fairy ( Eliza)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Taking Orders & Accepting Donations for Valentines Day 2017!

Let the 2022 Season of Hearts 4 Haiti Begin!

My school is in!